PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta version Download:
PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta version comes with a bunch of new features and content in the game including the new Erangel Transit, Anti Gravity Motorcycle, Binoculars, and more. Here is complete info of updates coming with the PUBG Mobile 1.5 beta update patch note.
- Erangel Transit System – This is the main attraction that is coming with this patch note. Erangel Transit System will work on Hyperlines which will help players to travel fast from one place to another place. A high-tech hyper line for trans-island travel.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PUBG MOBILE 1.5: CLICK HERE
HOW TO DOWNLOAD BGMI 1.5 : CLICK HERE
- Anti Gravity Motorcycle – Players will love to ride Anti Gravity Motorcycle which introduced in the 1.5 beta version. This high-tech motorcycle works on levitation tech which can hover above the water (low altitude) and ground.
- Air Conveyor – Air Conveyor can be used to launch into the sky for long-range transfer and you can sudden strike on enemies by controlling the direction.
- Binoculars – These Binoculars will help you to spot enemies in long-distance and mark them easily.
- Protection and Patrol Robot– This is a Special robotic dog that can be found in some urban areas where you can use them to scan the entire urban area for high-quality combat supplies.
How To Install PUBG Mobile Beta v1.5.0?
Once You have followed all the above steps and successfully downloaded the new version, its time to install.
- Firstly Click on the download APK file and proceed to install (it will take a few minutes).
- After Completing the Installation process, Open The Game.
- Now Connect with a VPN (Use Ufo Vpn). Click here to Download
- Download all Resource Packs and Maps.
- Then Re-open the game without a VPN.
- In 99% of cases, there won’t be any Errors
- MG3 Light Machine Gun – This LMG comes with 7.62mm ammo where it comes with a unique firing mode. This light Machine Gun can fire up to 660 or 990 rounds per minute. This gun is only spawned in airdrops.
- Victory Statue & Snaps – After claiming victory, you can place a statue to celebrate. Only MVP of the winning team can summon this Victory Statue anywhere. With the Victory Snaps feature you can choose to hide or display the teammate info in photo mode after winning classic mode.