How to download pubg mobile 1.3 hundred rhythms global version
The battle royale genre has grown immensely on the mobile platform, and titles like PUBG Mobile have emerged as the frontrunners. The rise in its popularity can partially be attributed to frequent updates introducing new features in the game.
Today, i.e., January 12th, the highly anticipated PUBG Mobile 1.2 update has been rolled out, and players are excited to try out the new features introduced in the title. The Runic Power mode is one of the exciting game modes to make its way in-game.
This article provides the users with the details of this game mode.
WHAT IS PUBG?
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. The game is based on previous mods that were created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games, inspired by the 2000 Japanese film Battle Royale, and expanded into a standalone game under Greene’s creative direction. In the game, up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the game’s map decreases in size over time, directing surviving players into tighter areas to force encounters. The last player or team standing wins the round.
Battlegrounds were first released for Microsoft Windows via Steam’s early access beta program in March 2017, with a full release in December 2017. The game was also released by Microsoft Studios for the Xbox One via its Xbox Game Preview program that same month and officially released in September 2018. A free-to-play mobile version for Android and iOS was released in 2018, in addition to a port for the PlayStation 4. Battlegrounds is one of the best-selling and most-played video games of all time, selling over fifty million copies worldwide by June 2018, with over 400 million players in total when including the mobile version.
Here are the patch notes:
- Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From the end of the month) with various performance and system improvements
- Upgraded Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle
- Brand new Vehicle – Motor Glider
- Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
- Cheer Park Theme: Anniversary Celebration Music Festival
- Melee Weapon Display Feature
- All-Talent Championship
Steps For PUBG Mobile 1.3 Hundred Rhythms
- This method consuming more data so use this method if you have unlimited internet.
- first, you will uninstall your game from your phone
- Download the pubg mobile 1.3 update global version
- After downloading, you can play and enjoy the game its a safe method